Pediatric Malpractice Attorney in Portland

While any case of medical malpractice can prove tragic, those in which children are harmed are uniquely tragic because they can rob victims of a lifetime of potential. If your child has suffered due to pediatric malpractice, you have the right to pursue compensation for your child’s suffering as well as the financial burden the injury places on your family.

At the Savage Law Firm, our attorneys have extensive experience handling medical negligence cases, including those involving pediatric malpractice. We are passionate advocates for injured children and will work with you personally to help you obtain the compensation, justice and answers you deserve.

To arrange a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable Portland pediatric malpractice attorney, contact our firm at 503-222-0200 or 206-957-7272.

Has Your Child Suffered Due to Medical Negligence?

Pediatric malpractice can cause a child to suffer serious injuries and medical setbacks. In some cases, medical malpractice by pediatricians can lead to wrongful death.

Our firm handles a wide range of pediatric malpractice cases, including those involving:

When a child suffers due to pediatric malpractice, his or her family members are left with not only emotional grief, but often severe financial hardship as well. Because of this medical mistake, the child may require extensive, ongoing medical treatment, physical therapy, adapted living quarters, special education and other expensive accommodations.

Our attorneys are focused on helping you obtain compensation for all your hardships, so you have the financial resources you need to pay the bills and build a fulfilling life for your child.

Contact a Beaverton Pediatrician Negligence Attorney

Contact us to discuss your OB/GYN malpractice case at no initial cost. Our Portland pediatric malpractice attorneys represent clients in communities in both Oregon and Washington. For a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced injury lawyers in Portland, call 503-222-0200; or in Seattle, call 206-957-7272.