WELCOME TO OUR PORTLAND, OREGON, PERSONAL INJURY LAW BLOG
October 15, 2010
When you have been needlessly injured, you may be uncertain what your rights are and where to start to get the recovery you need to move forward with your life. When you can’t work because of injuries caused by someone else’s carelessness, or you need extensive medical care because of a personal injury, you want an experienced lawyer to protect your rights.
At the Savage Law Firm, in Portland, Oregon, we have more than 30 years of experience protecting the rights of people injured because of the carelessness or negligence of others. To learn more about our personal injury practice, see our personal injury overview page. Attorney Bill Savage is AV rated under Martindale-Hubbell’s Peer Review Rating System. We know from experience that every personal injury claim is unique and we take the time to learn the specific circumstance of your case so that we can help you get the outcome you need.
Our Personal Injury Blog
We have set up this blog to provide useful information to people throughout the Portland and Seattle areas who may have a personal injury claim. We will make regular posts to this blog, providing information on issues involving:
- Your rights after a car, truck or motorcycle accident
- How to get the compensation you need and deserve when you have been the victim of medical malpractice
- Where to start to recover damages after the wrongful death of a loved one
- How to know if you have a personal injury claim when you have been injured by a dangerous or defective product
- Other types of personal injury, from brain injuries to injuries to children to harm caused byburns and explosions
We encourage you to actively participate in the forum provided here, sending us any questions, comments or concerns that you have on any topic discussed on this blog.
We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, only charging attorney fees if we recover compensation for your losses. We have offices in Portland and Seattle, and represent clients in Oregon and Washington. Contact our office via email or call us at 503-222-0200 or 206-957-7272 for a free initial consultation.