Portland Attorney for Injuries to Children
No Justice Is Sufficient When a Child is Injured
Many birth injuries are caused by medical negligence.
- Mistakes by doctors and hospitals cause thousands of injuries and death to children each year from failing to appropriately diagnose and treat infections, failing to recognize emergency conditions, and failing to prescribe proper treatment for serious conditions.
- Injuries to children, especially head injuries, require proper evaluation and treatment to avoid lifelong disability or permanent injury.
Watching one of your children struggle with a serious injury is one of the hardest things a parent can do. When the injury could have been prevented, it is an injustice that can never be fully compensated.
Free Consultation ▪ No Attorney Fees Unless You Recover Damages
At the Savage Law Firm, we know that absence of caring observation of children can lead to them getting hurt. When you come to us for a free consultation about an injury to your child, we will give you an honest assessment of your case and clearly explain your legal options. If there is a case for clear negligence on the part of a property owner, a product manufacturer or another driver, we will be the most aggressive advocates you will find for your cause.
“A child injury isn’t a lottery ticket for the parents. Unfortunately, too many insurance defense lawyers try to paint it that way. We rely on insurance experts, medical specialists and accident reconstruction professionals to prove negligence and tell your child’s story.” — Attorney Bill Savage
Attorney Savage has been helping families recover money damages for injuries to children for more than 30 years. We know the issues involved in investigating and preparing a child accident case. Most important, we know how to tell your child’s story and make sure the jury understands what the injury will mean to a promising young life.
Common Types of Children’s Injuries
We have a successful record of helping families recover money damages for children injuries resulting from:
- Car accidents
- Playground and swimming pool accidents
- School and school bus injuries
- Assault, child abuse and sex abuse
- Dangerous toys and packaging
- Burn and explosion injuries
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Birth injuries and pediatric trauma
Call Lawyer Bill Savage at 503-222-0200 or contact our offices in Portland, Oregon, to schedule a free consultation about your child’s injuries.