PORTLAND TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY ATTORNEY
Click here to read a recent article on Traumatic Brain Injuries:
Not all head injuries leave the victim in a coma. Many brain injuries lead to subtle symptoms that may go undiagnosed for weeks or months before the victim’s friends or family start noticing these unusual symptoms. If you or a loved one in your family has recently been in an accident in which you suffered a closed head injury, it is important to see a medical specialist for a thorough examination.
- Trauma to the head or neck can cause permanent brain injury.
- Prior injuries can make a person more vulnerable to serious brain injury.
- A severe impact or concussion is not necessary to cause a serious disabling injury to the brain.
The Savage Law Firm, in Portland, Oregon, has been helping people recover full and fair money damages for brain injuries suffered in accidents or because of medical negligence for more than 30 years. Our traumatic brain injury attorneys understand the medical issues that need to be investigated and we know how to clarify the complex terms and symptoms.
“Brain injuries are often misdiagnosed or neglected by doctors after an accident. Insurance defense lawyers have gotten very good at making juries believe the symptoms are faked. We rely on the testimony of top medical experts to help us make the jury see your brain injury as the life-changing tragedy it really is.” — Attorney Bill Savage
Do not take possible traumatic brain injury (TBI) lightly. Have you or a loved one experienced any of these TBI symptoms after an accident?
- Loss of short-term memory
- Slurred speech
- Blurred eyesight
- Loss of finger dexterity
- Lack of feeling in hands and feet
- Personality change
- Change in taste of food
We represent clients who have suffered brain injuries resulting from:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Surgical errors, medical negligence
- Birth injuries
- Playground falls, injuries to children
- Industrial accidents
- Falls, injuries caused by falling object
- Assault injuries
Large Settlements and Jury Awards for Serious Injuries Are No Accident
Brain injuries can have lasting effects.
- Damage to the brain causes a change in mental processing ability, concentration, and performance of activities of daily living (ADL).
- Lack of emotional control, “fuzzy thinking,” and the inability to function normally in social settings, can result from some brain injuries.
- Assessment of any suspected impairment requires specialized testing and evaluation in the legal setting.
Speak to a Portland traumatic brain injuries attorney.
If you notice any of these, or any other unusual symptoms after an accident, get medical help immediately, then call our brain injury attorneys at 503-222-0200. Contact us to arrange a free consultation.