Portland DUI Accident Attorneys
About 1 in every 3 Americans will be involved in a DUI accident at some point in their lifetime, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). In fact, as the NHTSA reports:
- A drunk driving accident occurs about every 90 seconds on a U.S. roadway.
- About every 50 minutes, a person is killed in a DUI accident.
- Every day, 28 people die in DUI accidents.
- Every day, approximately 300,000 motorists in the U.S. choose to drive while intoxicated.
What is potentially just as disturbing as these drunk driving accident statistics are the facts that:
- These accidents and deaths are entirely preventable.
- The dangers of driving while intoxicated are known, and yet, many motorists still choose to drive when they are drunk.
- DUI accidents can have profound impacts on victims that can, in the worst cases, last for the rest of their lives.
At the Savage Law Firm our Portland DUI accident lawyers know how devastating these collisions can be, and we are here to fight for victims to help them obtain the justice they need and the compensation they deserve.
Holding Drunk Drivers Accountable
As part of our commitment to helping DUI accident victims secure compensation for their injuries and losses, our attorneys will work diligently to build our clients the strongest possible cases. Some of the ways we do this include by:
- Reviewing police reports and court documents associated with criminal DUI cases to verify the facts of the case
- Compiling all necessary evidence to establish negligence, such as witness statements, the results of blood alcohol tests, possible surveillance footage, etc.
- Developing realistic estimates of our clients’ injuries and losses, including by gathering medical bills, doctors’ reports, car repair estimates, etc.
Portland DUI Accident Lawyers at the Savage Law Firm
For more than three decades, the Portland DUI accident attorneys at the Savage Law Firm have been dedicated to providing each of our clients with the highest quality legal services. We realize how devastating drunk driving accidents can be on a physical, as well as a psychological and financial, level, and our lawyers are here to aggressively fight for injured people’s rights to compensation.
While this means that our Portland DUI accident lawyers will work diligently to help our clients tell their stories in court, it also means that our attorneys and dedicated staff will vigorously stand up to insurers and others outside of the courtroom to ensure that our clients are able to obtain the settlements to which they are entitled.
Contact Us Today for a Free, No Obligations Case Evaluation
Helping you recover from the financial setbacks caused by motor vehicle accidents is one of our primary goals. Our Portland DUI accident attorneys encourage you to learn more about your rights and case by setting up a free initial consult. We represent clients in Oregon and Washington from our offices in Portland and Seattle.
To learn more about our legal services and what we can do for you, call us at 503-222-0200 (in Portland) or at 206-957-7272 (in Seattle). You can also email us using the form on this page.