Portland Propane Explosions Attorney
Although propane is commonly kept in households and workplaces for heating and/or cooking purposes, this gas is highly flammable, and it can cause devastating explosions when it is not handled or contained properly. When propane explosions have resulted from the negligence of some party, those who have been injured in these accidents will:
- Likely have a claim to compensation for their medical bills, long-term or irreversible injuries, lost wages, property damage and other losses
- Have the best chances of obtaining the full amount of compensation to which they are likely entitled by working with the Portland propane explosion lawyers at the Savage Law Firm.
At the Savage Law Firm, our Portland attorneys are skilled at determining when negligence may have caused propane explosions, and we are dedicated to working relentlessly to prove these claims both inside and outside the courtroom. While we take pride in helping each of our clients obtain justice, we also are committed to helping them secure the highest possible settlements for their injuries and losses.
When Negligence May Cause Propane Explosions
Some examples of the negligence that can play a role in causing propane explosions include (but are not limited to):
- Improperly maintaining propane tanks, such as not properly inspecting tanks and/or not replacing parts of these systems that are clearly worn out, broken or damaged
- Improperly installing gas appliances that run on propane (like, for instance, gas stoves, HVAC systems and/or dryers)
- Improperly refilling propane tanks
- Failing to identify clear signs of propane tank leaks
- Failing to odorize propane gas so that consumers can identify when this gas may be leaking
- Failing to properly or safely operate propane gas grills.
When such negligence occurs, there is a significantly increased risk that propane, which is contained under pressure, be involved in an explosion and seriously (if not, fatally) injure nearby people.
When this happens, some of the parties that may be held liable for compensating propane explosion survivors can include (but are not limited to):
- The propane gas supplier
- The tank maintenance company
- The property owner
- The manufacturer of a gas appliance or the propane tank.
The Trusted Portland Propane Explosions Lawyers at the Savage Law Firm
After propane explosions, survivors can turn to the experienced Portland propane explosions attorneys at the Savage Law Firm. For more than three decades, we have been committed to advocating injured peoples’ rights and providing each of our clients with personal attention, respect and the highest quality legal services.
Our commitment to our clients goes beyond the courtroom, as our Portland lawyers are diligent about building explosion survivors the strongest possible cases, defending their rights against insurers and doing whatever it takes to help them obtain the best possible outcomes to their cases.
Contact Us Today for a Free Professional Case Evaluation
Helping you recover from the financial setbacks caused by propane explosions is one of our primary goals. We encourage you to learn more about your rights and case by setting up a free initial consult today.
To set up a meeting with our Portland propane explosion lawyers, call us at 503-222-0200 (in Portland) or at 206-957-7272 (in Seattle) or email us using the form on this page. We represent clients in Oregon and Washington from our offices in Portland and Seattle.