6 Facts to Know about Pedestrian Accidents (Pt. 3)
May 21, 2014
Wrapping up 6 Facts to Know about Pedestrian Accidents, here are a few more fascinating facts about these accidents.
Fact 5: Even if pedestrians may have contributed to the collision, they can still be entitled to compensation for their injuries and losses.
In some cases, the fault for causing a pedestrian accident is not caused entirely by one single party. In fact, both a driver (or multiple drivers) and a pedestrian may share the blame in causing the accident.
In these cases, it’s important for injured pedestrians to know that, although their claim is affected by their role in causing the accident:
- It may be difficult for insurers or others to actually prove that pedestrians were to blame.
- Injured pedestrians may still have claims to compensation for their injuries and losses (though their compensation amount will likely be mitigated by the degree to which they are found to have been at fault for causing the accident).
Fact 6: Injured pedestrians will have the best chances of obtaining the compensation they deserve by working with the Savage Law Firm.
The most important fact to know about pedestrian accidents is that, after these traffic accidents:
- Injured pedestrians will have the best chances of securing the most possible compensation for their injuries and losses by working with the lawyers at the Savage Law Firm.
- Our trusted attorneys have more than 30 years’ experience doing whatever is necessary to help injured pedestrians obtain settlements and justice for their accidents and injuries.
Portland Pedestrian Accident Lawyers at the Savage Law Firm: Experience You Can Trust
Have you or a loved one been injured in a pedestrian accident? If so, it’s time to contact the Portland pedestrian accident attorneys at the Savage Law Firm. Since 1977, our lawyers have been dedicated to providing each of our clients with personal attention, respect and the highest quality legal services.
We realize that pedestrian accidents can be devastating on a physical, psychological and financial level; that’s why our lawyers are here to aggressively defend injured pedestrians’ rights to both justice and compensation. This means that our Portland pedestrian accident lawyers will work diligently to help our clients:
- Tell their stories in court
- Build the strongest possible cases
- Vigorously stand up to insurers and others outside of the courtroom
- Obtain the best possible outcomes to their cases – including the highest possible settlements for their injuries and losses.
Portland & Seattle Lawyers
Helping you recover from the financial setbacks caused by pedestrian accidents is one of our primary goals. Our Portland pedestrian accident attorneys encourage you to learn more about your rights and case by setting up a free initial consult.
To learn more about our legal services and what we can do for you, call us at 503-222-0200 (in Portland) or at 206-957-7272 (in Seattle). You can also email us using the form on this page.
We represent clients in communities in both Oregon and Washington from our offices in Portland and Seattle.